SF Express is a household brand in China and surrounding regions, this promising Cargo carrier has enjoyed significant success and financial growth during recent years and has built up a handsome fleet of 40 cargo aircraft featuring B757, B767 and B737. two B747 just been delivered.
SF Airlines operates a network from its hub in Shenzhen Baoan International Airport which covers all parts of China Currently and also has delivery service to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia.
SF Airlines now offer B737, B747 and B757 captain positions and B757 training can also be given to B737 and B747 pilots if pilots prefer to fly B757. No training fee or training bond required.
This contract offers:
1. Choice of commuting roster and local working pattern, less than 50 monthly flight hours
2. Base in Shenzhen, lovely modern city adjacent to Hong Kong
3. Lucrative pay package with average monthly aftertax earing of US$22,000 to 25,000
4. Generous allowances including housing, transport, resident, and international travel
5. Excellent annual bonus, contract completion and contract renewal bonuses.
6. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance provided
7. Paid sick leave and paid medical treatment period up to 6 months
8. Instructor position available
9. Relocation fee provided
1. Current B767 type-rating, logged at least 4000 total hours and 800 PIC hours on type.
2. First class medical
3. English level 4 or above
4. Age 55 or below
5. No accident, incident or criminal record
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.