Being the No.1 Chinese Airlines on CAAC’s popularity and punctuality league tables, Xiamen Airlines is a fast growing regional Airlines based in the beautiful island city of Xiamen. Xiamen enjoys the nice clean air and offers a relaxed and yet vibrant modern city atmosphere.
Xiamen Airline’s expanding fleet includes 126 B737, 6 B787, and 4 B757 aircraft, 79 B737and B787 aircraft are waiting to be delivered. By early 2016, the airline operates 230 domestic routes along with 60 international routes to surrounding area including Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore etc.
The intercontinental route, Xiamen-Amsterdam, and direct flights to Sydney from both Xiamen and Fuzhou were launched in 2015, Seattle route will start in September 2016, services to Melbourne, Vancouver, New York and Los Angeles are planned for 2017.
This Airlines just revised their contract and this new contract offers a lucrative package up to $305,876 annual earning and good commuting working patterns.
This contract offers:
1. Lucrative pay package, allowances, and bonuses up to US$ 311,500 with overtime payment on top
2. 9 different working patterns including 30 days on 30 days off and a lot more
3. Generous housing, travel, and layover allowances
4. Up to US$24,000 annual safety bonus, US$ 10,000 performance bonus and US$10,000 loyalty bonus after each renewed contract year
5. Free tickets and ID tickets for pilot and family members
6. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance
7. Educational benefit for up to two children
8. Base in Xiamen, a lovely subtropical coastal city in South China
1. Have current B737 Efis or NG type rating
2. Have logged at least 5000 total hours, 2000 jet hours and 500 PIC hours on type, last B737 flight within past 12 months
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below when starting contract
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.