Really interesting and lucrative positions offered by a fast growing and refreshing regional Chinese Airline. US$772,200 Total earning when completing 3 years contract.
Lucky Air has a fleet of total 38 aircraft operate 88 flight routes including international routes to Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia and more. The newly extended network has reached to Helsinki, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Melbourne.
This contract offers:
1. 4+4, 4+2, 6+2, and resident duty patterns, with a fixed number of off-duty dates, pilot can also require for voluntary overtime flight whenever wish to.
2. Up to US$19,800 basic monthly service fee plus overtime payment
3. Base in Kunming
4. Generous living, transport, travel allowances
5. Up to US$24,000 family funds
6. Generous annual safety bonus and loyalty bonuses
7. $15000 to $25000 contract starting bonus for pilots start contract 3 months within successfully complete CAAC SIM check
8. Paid sick leave, ID tickets, loss of license and medical insurance and more
9. TRI/TRE and management positions available to well-performed captains
10. Ticket benefit and health insurance available
Current A320 or B737 efis, NG type rating
Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 800 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO level 4 or above
Age 53 or below
No accidents or incidents reported
No criminal record
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff is based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.